Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Recession Effects

Yeah, I am feeling it. Not quite as bad as I had thought, but it's still clearly visible. I'm not sure if everyone's feeling it as it was predicted, but I haven't been everywhere to see it. What I do know is that the worst ever economical crisis was predicted and is currently taking place. Millions of people are suffering from it and all the while we have the White House spending money to allow a Photo-Op and high-costing flight of an Air Force One back-up, which took place over New York, near to where the Twin Towers once where. The people of New York weren't notified, even the mayor claimed he didn't know. Earlier, the President flew his Air Force One 150 miles to Virgina to meet with Congress at a Resort and Spa. I mean, of all the ways he could have transported himself, he decided to spend a few million dollars to do it. All the while, there are millions of people suffering, spending $1.50 for ever $1.00 that they make.
Where is the logic in that, although I'm sure there's money coming out of the stimulus bill for all these expenses, so regardless someones paying for it. While our governments confer at spas and use expensive transportation to travel the world, we, the hard working people, struggle to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment